Spring or Fall • Semester or Academic Year
Mid Sweden University
The APSU-Mid Sweden University Exchange Program offers you the opportunity to study abroad for a semester or full academic year at one of two campuses in Sweden. You can pursue studies in humanities, social sciences, science, engineering, teaching, and social care. This program will permit you to keep pace with your APSU undergraduate or graduate program and, at the same time, provide you with a unique and rich cultural experience. All courses are taught in English.
- Students must FIRST meet with us. Please call us at 931-221-6851 to make an appointment.
- Students must also meet with the APSU Exchange Program Faculty Coordinator (contact below).
- Complete the application process at the host institution and/or third party provider.
- Complete the APSU study abroad online application.
- Register for classes at APSU and at the host institution.
- Pay tuition ONLY here at APSU.
- Pay for housing and meals at the host institution
- Do your semester abroad!
Lodging and Meals
You will reside in a campus dormitory. Meals are not provided as part of the program, but campus cafeterias and dormitory kitchens are available.
12-15 credit-hours per semester
The courses listed below are offered at Mid Sweden University (MSU). During enrollment, the appropriate APSU course number will be assigned to the MSU course in which you enroll.
Swedish Language for Foreign Students (required course), Graphic Design, Photography, Business Administration, Journalism, Media and Communication Studies, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, English, Education, Computer Science.
Please see MSU Exchange Studies
for current class schedule.
Your current scholarships and financial aid may apply toward the cost of the program. If you plan on using financial aid you need to call the Office of Student Financial Aid at (931) 221-7907 to schedule an appointment with a study abroad counselor.
Dr. Tracy Nichols at 921-221-6823 or email@example.com