London: Mid-Summer (two week program) July 6 – 22, 2018
Program Base Price: $2,699 - $2,899 *
Estimated Airfare: $1,649 - $1,899 *
Dates: July 6 – 22, 2018
Scholarships: Yes (see scholarships page)
* Prices estimates based on summer 2017 program. Final prices will be published by September 15, 2017 on the CCSA website.
Earn 3 credit hours in London during CCSA’s two-week mid-summer program. You will reside in en-suite accommodation at Moonraker Point in the exciting Southwark area of London, while studying with faculty and students from other CCSA member schools at the University of London King’s College Waterloo Campus. Scheduled field trips and personal exploration time enable you to see London up close.
The two-week program offers a wide selection of courses to meet your academic needs. This program overlaps the first 2 weeks of the month-long London Summer Program so you can explore the city with students from many CCSA schools.
- accommodations in en-suite single rooms in an apartment-style setting
- London Travelcard with unlimited local transport (underground zones 1-2, bus zones 1-6)
- health and emergency evacuation insurance
- most program excursions, course-related activities and entrances
- pre-loaded meal card for Waterloo Campus on class days
A GROUP TRAVEL OPTION through CCSA is available at additional cost and includes:
- Round trip air transportation from one of CCSA’s designated US departure cities.
- Round trip ground transportation between the destination/departure airport(s) and the accommodation sites.
Business / Law / Management
Communication / Pop Culture
English / Literature
Food Science / Agriculture / Biology / Chemistry
Nursing / Public Health / Health Care Administration / Social Work
Political Science / International Studies
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Summer||2019||03/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.