Spring or Fall • Semester or Academic Year
You can study French for one or two semesters at the Université d'Orléans in the city of Joan of Arc, located one hour south of Paris. You will attend classes for approximately 20 hours per week and take part in optional afternoon activities like singing and theater. Some previous knowledge of French is required (FREN 2010 or equivalent).
- Students must FIRST meet with us. Please call us at 931-221-6851 to make an appointment.
- Students must also meet with the APSU Exchange Program Faculty Coordinator (contact below).
- Complete the application process at the host institution and/or third party provider.
- Complete the APSU study abroad online application.
- Register for classes at APSU and at the host institution.
- Pay tuition ONLY here at APSU.
- Pay for housing and meals at the host institution
- Do your semester abroad!
12-18 credit-hours per semester
Register for FREN 3050: Semester Study in France. Classes offered at the Université d'Orléans include French composition, grammar, speaking, phonetics, listening, composition and cinema.
Lodging and Meals
You will stay in a single room in a dormitory located on campus or close to public transportation. Meals are available in the student cafeterias.France
Exchange Program · Spring or Fall · Semester or Academic Year.
Your current scholarships and financial aid may apply toward the cost of the program. If you plan on using financial aid you need to call the Office of Student Financial Aid at (931) 221-7907 to schedule an appointment with a study abroad counselor.
Dr. Karen Sorenson at (931) 221-6246 or email@example.com
Dr. Christophe Konkobo at (931) 221-7596 or firstname.lastname@example.org